Governments have been taking for the last 20 years about stopping climate change and they have achieved virtually nothing. Now time is running out. Unless governments agree to make massive cuts in the emissions of greenhouse gases starting almost immediately global warming will become unstoppable. Much of life on earth will be wiped out along with human civilisation. We are undertaking this journey to inspire people to join the movement to stop this happening. Vietnam is the one of the countries that will be most affected by climate change as are many of the countries which we are passing through. We also want to bring the difficulties people are already experiencing because of climate change to a wider audience and are fund raising to help a community in the Mekong Delta adapt to climate change.
WE RODE FOR
1 week, 5 days, 7 hours and 30 minutes
- We’ve arrived in Paris!!!
- The last day before Paris
- Previsioni meteo 13^tappa: Provins – Paris
- Paris is getting closer
- Previsioni meteo 12^ tappa: Vitry Le Francois – Provins
- Rain and wind against us
- Previsioni meteo 11^ tappa: Nancy – Vitry Le Francois
- In viaggio verso la conferenza sul clima
- Tail wind
- Previsioni meteo 10^ tappa: Strasbourg – Nancy