„Climate Alliance of European Cities with Indigenous Rainforest Peoples” is the European network of local authorities committed to the protection of the world’s climate. Founded in 1990, more than 1,600 cities, municipalities and districts in 20 European countries have since joined Climate Alliance. Regional governments, NGOs and other organisations are able to join as associated members. The member cities and municipalities aim to reduce greenhouse gas emissions at their source. Their allies in this endeavour are the Indigenous Peoples of the rainforests in the Amazon Basin. In the region of Tyrol, Austria, 61 cities and municipalities aswell as the Province of Tyrol have joined Climate Alliance Tyrol. In addition, 14 educational institutions and 15 enterprises are members of Climate Alliance Tyrol.
WE RODE FOR
1 week, 5 days, 7 hours and 30 minutes
- We’ve arrived in Paris!!!
- The last day before Paris
- Previsioni meteo 13^tappa: Provins – Paris
- Paris is getting closer
- Previsioni meteo 12^ tappa: Vitry Le Francois – Provins
- Rain and wind against us
- Previsioni meteo 11^ tappa: Nancy – Vitry Le Francois
- In viaggio verso la conferenza sul clima
- Tail wind
- Previsioni meteo 10^ tappa: Strasbourg – Nancy